Industrialization & Energy Services Company (Taqa)

Utilities and Renewables
Established in 2003
Saudi Arabia

Since its inception, TAQA has been a champion in providing leading products and services to the energy industry in Saudi Arabia, enabling performance and sustainable business for our customers. TAQA has invested heavily in bringing new industrial sectors, such as seamless pipe manufacturing to the Kingdom. TAQA is also leading the way in pioneering training programs, development of the small-to-medium enterprise community, and launching key R&D projects. TAQA continues working towards building an integrated suite of capabilities across drilling, completions and production services, further supporting the Kingdom in developing a competitive and reliable local supply chain. TAQA was established in 2003. The Saudi Government, through the Public Investment Fund, owns 45% of TAQA, while the remaining 55% is owned collectively by Joint Stock Companies and several private and industrial investors representing a cross-section of the Saudi industrial community.